Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo
What is Permanent Make Up?
It is a form of cosmetic tattoo that uses precise techniques to implant pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. Usually for enhancing or correcting certain features that alternatively would be done with regular makeup products.
Other terms : Permanent cosmetics, Cosmetic tattoo, Derma-pigmentation & Micro-pigmentation.
How Permanent is it?
Permanent refers to something being stable without significant change This technically means a Permanent Make Up procedure would be something everlasting. That being said, longevity of the procedure can vary from individuals depending on many factors including a persons lifestyle, health, exposure to environment and type / brand of pigment used.
What Is An Eyeliner Tattoo?
Cosmetic Eyeliner Tattoo is a method of enhancing and accentuating the shape, colour and size of your eyes. It is a convenient and long lasting option for anyone with allergies, contact lens sensitivity, dexterity issues, vision problems or an active lifestyle who is looking for a permanent makeup solution.
How Permanent is it?
It will highly depend on how light or deep of a pressure the technician implants the. Going too deep may push pigment further into the skin or even cause long time damage. Going too light will result in higher loss of color retention and changes pigment does not deposit at all. Generally we advise clients anywhere from 1 year to 3 years.
What Types Of Eyeliner Tattoos Are Available?
Lash Line Enhancement
For a subtle, ‘barely there’ look, a Cosmetic Tattoo Lash Line Enhancement will discreetly define and frame your eyes. Tiny dots of colour are implanted between the lashes creating fuller, thicker, lovelier-looking lashes. A Cosmetic Tattoo Lash Line Enhancement rejuvenates the eye area without the noticeable effect of make-up, for a strikingly natural, fuller-lash appearance.
Eyeliner Tattoo Enhancement
For a more defined eyeliner, an Eyeliner Tattoo will enhance the colour, size and shape of your eyes. Colouring is applied through the lashes as in the Lash Line Enhancement, and an Eyeliner Tattoo line of your desired weight or thickness (up to medium weight), is beautifully drawn adjacent to the lash line.
Thick Eyeliner Tattoo Enhancement
For a bolder and more dramatic statement you may desire a thick Eyeliner Tattoo Enhancement. Colouring is applied through the lashes as in the Lash Line Enhancement, and a more dramatic, thick Eyeliner Tattoo line is created, and finished with a wedge-shaped or winged tail. Alternatively consider a smoulderingly seductive Smokey Eye Liner, which also may be finished with a winged tail.
How Does The Procedure Work?
The outside of the eyes are numbed with a topical numbing cream. The pigment is deposited into the epidermis of the skin with an electric, tiny pen-like device. The treatment takes around 2-2.5 hours.
Who Is A Good Candidate?
A good candidate is someone who wears eyeliner every day and wants a more convenient and less time-consuming method.
When Will I See Results And Return To A Regular Routine?
You will be able to see results right away! Swelling may last 2-4 days post procedure, but you can return to everyday activities right away. It is advisable to avoid heat, excessive sweating or rubbing the eyes for the first 48-72 hours after the treatment.
- Eyes appear more defined without surgery or fillers
- Enhances your natural eye shape
- Wet proof and smudge proof color
- Make eyes appear larger
- May eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill-in
- Saves time
- No excessive alcohol consumption 24 hours before your procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure.
- No eyelash extension, eyelash perm & tinting
- Discontinue Retin-A one week prior to your procedure.
- No Botox around the eye area 2 weeks prior.
- Do not drink coffee or any caffeine on the day of your appointment.
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Healing takes about 7 – 10 days
- The colour becomes much softer and fades 30 - 50% lighter
- Swelling and redness is normal for the first few days.
- Slight stinging sensation in the first few days is also normal.
- The colour will fade approximately 30-50% when the scab peels off. This is completely normal. Do not feel discouraged if the fading is more than you expected.
- To achieve the perfect eyeliner, we need to see how your skin accepts the initial application and a touch-up appointment is where we will perfect the shape and colour.
- No eye make-up is allowed until the scabbing is completely peeled off.
- Avoid cleansing products around the eyes
- Water contact is allowed 5 hours after the procedure.
- The eyeliner will start to form scabs and they might look dark and thick. As the skin heals, the scabs will fall off in random pieces throughout the eyeline and might look patchy
- Flaking and crusting on eyes may occur
- Avoid pulling off the scabs that are dried out on the lashes
- When you try to pull off the scabs that are hanging on your lashes, ensure the scabs are soft enough to slide off from the lashes.
- Swelling occurs up to 3 days especially in the morning.
- Exercising the eyes can help reduce swelling and puffiness
- To relieve the swelling, you can ice the area with soft gel ice packs
A FOLLOW UP TOUCH UP IS USUALLY NECESSARY AND CA BE COMPLETED ANY TIME AFTER 8-12 WEEKS FROM THE INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES