WHAT IS A FACIAL?
Our skin constantly is changing due to factors such as age, hormones, diet, lifestyle and seasonal changes. A facial is a skin treatment beneficial to these elements of change by cleansing pores, exfoliating dead skin cells, and treating common skin concerns with a custom mask. Each treatment is specifically customized for our clients skin needs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A FACIAL?
- Cleanses your skin
- Detoxifies the skin
- Eliminates Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Prevents Aging
- Rejuvenates Your skin
- Treats acne and acne scars
- Reduces stress
- Facial massages promotes blood circulation
WHAT IS A SIGNATURE ESSENTIALS FACIAL?
We begin with a pre cleanse, followed by a deep pore cleanse , skin analysis, exfoliation, steam, arm/shoulder massage, extractions, mask and moisturizer.
WHAT IS A LUXE FACIAL?
We begin with a pre cleanse, followed by a deep pore cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, steam, arm/shoulder massage, extractions, high frequency, LED Light therapy, mask, serum and moisturizer.
WHAT IS A ELITE FACIAL?
We begin with a pre cleanse, followed by a deep pore cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, chemical peel or microdermabrasion, extractions, high frequency, LED Light therapy, mask, arm/shoulder massage, serum and moisturizer.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU GET A FACIAL?
This will vary from person to person depending on what their goals are for the skin.
CAN I GET A FACIAL WHEN PREGNANT?
Yes, you can only get our Signature Essentials facial done while pregnant ( we may have to incorporate pregnancy-safe skin products and regimens ). Facials are safe during pregnancy as long as you stick to a basic cleansing facial. High frequency and chemical peels are not allowed during pregnancy.
HOW LONG DOES AN APPOINTMENT TAKE?
WHAT IS LED LIGHT THERAPY?
- Clients with a history of skin cancer
- Clients with epilepsy
WHAT IS A CHEMICAL/ENZYME PEEL?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHEMICAL AND ENZYME PEEL?
An enzyme peel is more gentle compared to a chemical peel and can even be incorporated into your skin care regimen. It penetrates the skin and helps with diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, age spots acne, and blemishes. Immediately after an enzyme peel you may notice shrinking of pores and a radiant glow.
A chemical peel is more aggressive and removes more layers of the skin to really target issues like sagging, deeper fine lines and wrinkles, large pores and severe acne. There is also more downtown with this type of peel.
- Pregnant clients
- Clients using Retinol and RetinA
- Clients on Accutane
- Clients on light sensitive medication.
- Dark Skin Fitzpatrick 4 and up
WHAT IS DOWNTIME FOR CHEMICAL PEELS?
- Light chemical peels recovery time is about four to seven days.
- Medium chemical peels recovery time is about five - seven days.
- Deep chemical peels recovery time is 1 - 2 weeks.
WHAT IS A MICRODERMABRASION?
WHAT IS A HIGH FREQUENCY?
High frequency is a popular skincare technique that is used on your skin. It is a neon gas electrode which creates an electric current which stimulates oxygen and blood flow.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HIGH FREQUENCY?
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Kills acne bacteria
- Tightens and Tones
- Helps with decongestion
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth
WHAT DOES HIGH FREQUENCY FEEL LIKE?
There is a zapping or tingling sensation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS MICRODERMABRASION?
- It increases the production of collagen and skin elasticity.
- Reduces breakouts, unclogs pores and congestion.
- Skin will feel softer, smoother and cleaner.
- Promotes even skin tone and reduces pigmentation.
- Treats premature aging.
- Allows better penetration for skin care products
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM A MICRODERMABRASION?
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A MICRODERMABRASION
- Clients on accutane
- Clients with cystic acne.
- Clients with rosacea.
- Clients with skin disorders like rosacea, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, and cold sores.
HOW SOON WILL RESULTS APPEAR?
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED?
Depending on your skin concerns, it may take up to 5 - 10 treatments. Acne scars and pigmentation may require more treatments.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I COME BACK FOR THIS TREATMENT?
Depending on your skin goals about every 4 - 6 weeks to maintain results.
WILL THERE BE ANY DOWNTIME?
- Do not use a RetinA or Retinol 1 - 3 days prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun tanning for at least a week before treatment
- Clients who have recently had botox injections should wait two to three weeks before treatment
- Post microdermabrasion instructions:
- Keep the skin clean and moisturized
- Use a gentle cleanser
- Do not pick or scratch the treated area
- Avoid sun expose for at least 7 days
- If client cannot avoid sun exposure use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a SPF or 30 or higher.
WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
DERMAPLANING | $125.00